Industrial delegation to Germany

We participated in the industrial delegation to Germany between the 24 and the 27 November 2014, 85% of which was financed by the European Union’s Regional Development Fund for the Kujawsko-Pomorskie Voivodeship, and the remaining 15% by the Kujawsko-Pomorskie Voivodeship.
The mission included meetings with representatives of German companies in order to present own potential and to instigate commercial cooperation.